I have a confession to make. As you probably know, I’ve been really struggling with depression.
- I’ve been out-of-control irritable and angry.
- I haven’t had patience with my kids.
- I haven’t shown my kiddos a lot of grace lately.
- I have been allowing myself to “shut down” mentally & emotionally and thereby spending waaaaaay to much time on the computer.
- I’ve been wondering where the heck God is in all of this.
- I haven’t been making time to read my Bible….
- Out of my mouth has come my heart….and it’s dirty and ugly.
I don’t like the way that I’ve been behaving lately. So why does it feel like God has abandoned me to struggle with this alone?
Please join me over at Seeds of Faith for Women to read about my revelation this morning!