Here’s a quick and easy BBQ Meatloaf recipe for you (cooks quickly, too).
Thanks to Mike for (albeit unknowingly) inspiring me to put this out here. It was too long to fit into a Tweet. 🙂 Hope this helps, Mike!
- 1 or 2 lbs of ground beef
- bbq sauce or ketchup
- shredded cheddar cheese
- frozen vegetables (I like to use the mixed ones that have carrots, green beans, peas and corn)
- breadcrumbs (sorry, I’m going with visual cooking here. Maybe one quarter – one half cup of breadcrumbs)
- 1 egg
- Mix the beef and breadcrumbs together.
- Stir in the egg and then the frozen veggies to your meat mixture.
- Scoop the meat into a muffin pan and poke your finger into the center of each “muffin” to make a well.
- Squeeze BBQ sauce or ketchup into the well. (Our BBQ tends to be a little spicy, so I do half with BBQ for hubby and I, and half with ketchup for SweetPea and BugBuddy).
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of each meat muffin.
Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is browned all the way through.